Didnt know whether to or faint.

• maggiemac
  • Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
8 years 5 months ago #39376 by maggiemac
Didnt know whether to or faint. was created by maggiemac
Just been feeding the troops, 3 x 18 year old Jack Russells and Aoife the 9month old DH. As usual Aoife removes herself from any undignified que system and sat peacefully in a basket,food taken to her and placed between her gigantic feet.A couple of minutes later I noticed she had what looked like a tuft of black hair hanging from her mouth, she was still eating, I thought well that cant be right so I bent down to remove it, its size was substantial about 3" long and at least 1" wide.And I gently pulled, and pulled and pulled.It wasnt stuck it just kept coming. It turned out to be about 18" long and was infact part of a "pull toy" that she had swallowed! Normally I`m not squeemish but this has truly made me shudder. She btw is unperturbed and not suffering from any post partum problems! I dont feel so good, lol!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #39377 by Neil
Replied by Neil on topic Re: Didnt know whether to or faint.
They have a fantastic oral capacity, i watched Finn chew and chew a pigs ear and manipulate it before swallowing whole. I'm not squemish either but the sight of this made me turn

• verenav
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #39395 by verenav
Replied by verenav on topic Re: Didnt know whether to or faint.
Lucky her- that could ave caused some nasty problems....

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds