HELLO..New member.

• mitchga
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 7 months ago #38630 by mitchga
HELLO..New member. was created by mitchga
Hello everyone, been on this forum a couple of times reading about the history and interesting topics that have been posted about this noble breed dh:)
So thought it was time to bite the bullet and enter the world of the deerhound :)
At this time I do not own a deerhound or it own me :laugh: I intend to research the breeding and bloodlines attend lots of shows, my first being crufts 2013.
Last year I hit the big 50 :pinch: and always promised myself for many years that I would one day have the company of a deerhound at myside.
I have always had dogs for most of my life,I have Murphy my whippet he goes every where with me and lives within my household, he is race/course bred and I have both raced and coursed him and work him.
I also had a border that I lightly showed who passed over rainbow bridge earlier this year,I and Murphy really miss her a big void in our household.
I am no rush for my deerhound,I have waited this long, Im sure I can wait a bit longer for the right pup
(I KEEP TELLING MYSELF) but its so hard not jumping into the deep end,I will have to stop looking at all the puppy photos :pinch:
Regards to you all Mitchga & Murphy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #38631 by Joerg Yoki
Replied by Joerg Yoki on topic Re: HELLO..New member.
Hello and welcome Mitchga & Murphy on the Scottish Deerhound forum.
We wish you many fun here.

Many greetings of Saxony
Joerg and Yoki + Lucy dh:) dh:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mitchga

More
8 years 7 months ago #38640 by Jacobite
Replied by Jacobite on topic Re: HELLO..New member.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Deerhounds are such lovely dogs to own, I definitely wouldn't want to be without one. I hope that you'll soon be able to get one and have lots of fun with it.

Pam

Pam and Dave Moffitt

Jacobite Deerhounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: mitchga

• mitchga
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 7 months ago #38648 by mitchga
Replied by mitchga on topic Re: HELLO..New member.
Thank you both for the warm welcome :) looking forward to getting to know you all, reading your postings and any advice and guidance you might be able to give me, in my pursuit of a deerhound dh:) .

Gary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joerg Yoki

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds