Crufts 2015

• mitchga
  • mitchga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #42618 by mitchga
mitchga replied the topic: Crufts 2015
What a great day at crufts really enjoyed are time there, Thanks Brodie for the photos and results and well done and congrats on all who entered.
Spent are time between Bedlington terriers and the Deerhounds lucky enough the times where staggered, although it took some walking going from the arena were the terrier's were being shown to the hounds.
Think I have a better idea what I am looking for, it's just a matter of when? although my 9 year old daughter has got her heart set on a Bedlington! Her argument being how would she get a Deerhound in bed with her,told her to leave that for the Deerhound to sort out :laugh: Regards Gary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brodie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #42619 by Dylan
Dylan replied the topic: Crufts 2015
Gary, glad you had a good day, had fun myself enjoyed seeing my pals dogs have wins ( different breed ). Please tell your daughter with Deerhounds it is not how will you get them into your bed..it is how do you get them out of your bed so you can get in !! Torrum starts off on my bed but them moves to the floor..( he sleeps with his eyes open which is rather freaky ) Aslan he sleeps with my daughter I often find them curled up together in the morning..it is very cute.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brodie

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #42625 by Brodie
Brodie replied the topic: Crufts 2015
to be fair it's the same with Bedlingtons as well !!

Wigster n San x
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Brodie.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds