My Trip to Crufts

• LachieLad
  • LachieLad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
11 years 3 months ago #19 by LachieLad
LachieLad created the topic: My Trip to Crufts
Hi Everyone I thought I would tell you about my trip to Crufts.
We arrived on Saturday, I had a nap in the car and the girls (our Lurchers, Hettie Marra and Tousie) slept in the back. Once we got all the luggage up the stairs I went to see the Deerhounds. Granny had just brought three this year. Then we went in to Crufts to look at the stalls, I got a new doggy called 'Puncture'. Here's a picture. Mummy said if I got enough practice I might be able to show one of the Deerhounds next year.
The next day we had to get up very early to sort all the dogs out. I made sure that mummy and daddy were up in plenty of time. We had a really nice breakfast, but mummy seemed to eat lots of sausages and normally she doesn't eat sausages, so I don't know where they all went.
Then I went to the pool whilst Mummy and Granny and Anne took the Deerhounds to be shown. Daddy took me in after swimming and I got to look at all the hounds. Daddy said it was a lot of fun holding the deerhounds and stopping me escaping.
We came fourth in one of the classes, but we didn't do as well as I hoped. Maybe I'll have to get everyone up even earlier next year.
On the Monday I went swimming again, this time we all went, but granny said the deerhounds weren't allowed in the pool.
Maybe see you next year at Crufts 2009!

Puppies Rule!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LachieLad
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
11 years 3 months ago #20 by LachieLad
LachieLad replied the topic: Re:My Trip to Crufts
Here's a picture of me and one of the deerhounds.

Puppies Rule!
Attachments:

• LachieLad
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
11 years 3 months ago #21 by LachieLad
LachieLad replied the topic: Re:My Trip to Crufts
Heres a picture of everyone at breakfast - notice the lack of sausages. I'm sure there were some here before. Daddy is holding the camera.

Puppies Rule!
Attachments:

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds