Where has everyone gone?

• Vikingxc
  • Vikingxc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
5 years 1 month ago #42762 by Vikingxc
Vikingxc created the topic: Where has everyone gone?
Where has everyone gone? I know I have been gone a while but it seems like everyone else has gone as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #42763 by Pho
Pho replied the topic: Where has everyone gone?
Hi there Vikingxc! Pho here. I'm not the only one here so you'll hear from others soon.

I usually do not log in officially but do visit the site often as a "guest" and will write a reply every now and again.

I am very fortunate to share my life with three lovely girls. East (Kilbourne Eastern Promise), West (Mina of the Moors - but really did not want to call her Mina), and Bitty (Big Sky's Bitty for Pho). East is my little goof ball, West is power and strength in every aspect, and Bitty is the sweet angel of the group. I think I posted some pictures some time ago of them. Also if you would like a nice laugh, then please see some of my posts in the humor section as well as the post on Bitty's silly tissue exploit.

How about you? Is all well?

Welcome Back!

More
5 years 1 month ago #42764 by Bodhranlady
Bodhranlady replied the topic: Where has everyone gone?
Hi Vikingxc. There are still others here but nobody seems to post much any more. I know a lot of the people from here are on the FaceBook page 'my deerhound world'. I'm down to just one deerhound now as our elder boy (8yrs) had to be given sleep last week due to heart failure. Mind you, Struan our pup who is nearly 9 months old is quite the handful :-)

More
5 years 1 month ago #42771 by stussy
stussy replied the topic: Where has everyone gone?
I don't 'Do' Facebook so I still pop on here every so often

:laugh: :laugh: B)

More
5 years 1 month ago #42772 by Lurch8252
Lurch8252 replied the topic: Where has everyone gone?
I'm still here, but like you, pop on and off as a guest or when advice is needed. Hope your well Viking, Pho and Bhodranlady!

Life is just so flipping busy workwise at the moment and a lunatic of a puppy is keeping me on my toes.......still eating pooh, pineapple juice didn't work, oh well, the things we do for love

More
5 years 1 month ago #42784 by Ironstone
Ironstone replied the topic: Where has everyone gone?
I tend to be on Facebook far more often these days and My Deerhound World pops up as part of my newsfeed. It's a good site but is dominated by a few regular posters and many like me who just tend to read along. My observation is that it is much less personal than this site. Then again it takes no effort because the deerhound news just flows through your newsfeed and you can pay attention to it or not.

Ironstone Deerhounds

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds