CRUFTS

• crackadog
  • crackadog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limit Boarder
  • Limit Boarder
More
3 years 7 months ago #42621 by crackadog
crackadog created the topic: CRUFTS
Absolutely horriified to hear of the death of Jagger the 3 year old Irish Setter. Must wait for confirmation of the Belgian vet's findings at autopsy, but the very idea of any dog being poisoned is just so awful and against all that the show stands for. I'm sure it will cast a shadow over showing for a whlle and show folks themselves will be very wary about leaving their dogs for any length of time, or indeed of welcoming the ordinary folk (like me) who love to wander along the breed benches. So sorry for his poor owners.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brodie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #42626 by Brodie
Brodie replied the topic: CRUFTS
unless I'm mistaken, although I have a lot on my mind right now, cause of death has been identified as eating poisonous substance. To be honest it must be a terrible death wether by accident or malicious intent for both the dog & owner. It's hard to believe that any person would willingly do such a thing. One of my 'A' litter died the same way but it was assumed that as it exercised off the lead every day in open fields with her terrier companions she picked it up whilst walking..... I suppose farmers use poisson for vermin etc so it could be easy to do......... :(

Wigster n San x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds