My Silly Girl

• Pho
  • Pho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Yearling Boarder
  • Yearling Boarder
More
3 years 2 months ago #42551 by Pho
Pho created the topic: My Silly Girl
I've been keeping a box of tissues in bed due to a cold so that a tissue is handy in the middle of the night. Today after leaving the house for a bit I come home to find that someone decided to hop into bed and help themselves to a tissue to shred. Since the tissue box is the type that pops up the next tissue for use as one is taken, I quess Deerhound mischief took over. There was not one shredded tissue in the bed, but about five along with a dozen whole tissues plucked from the box. Needless to say I walk into the livingroom where my three angels were, with a wad of tissues in both hands, and asked who did this? Of course all three give the look of "what are you talking about, it wasn't me".
Could not have asked for a better chuckle today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimC, Brodie, Joerg Yoki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #42552 by Brodie
Brodie replied the topic: My Silly Girl
dh:) dh:) dh:) :laugh:

Wigster n San x

More
3 years 2 months ago #42553 by KimC
KimC replied the topic: My Silly Girl
Your deerhound is, as many deerhounds are, reincarnations of former public sector office personel. The relaxed deerhound behavior, combined with the still intact passion for paperwork talks fo ritself.
I just wonder how these deerhounds with origin in office personel are going to change, now that the public sector go digital?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ironstone

More
3 years 2 months ago #42554 by crackadog
crackadog replied the topic: My Silly Girl
Yep, who needs a shredding machine when there's a deerhound around?! Freya loves to sneak up to the table a steal napkins from unsuspecting diners!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ironstone

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds