• Pho
  • Pho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Yearling Boarder
  • Yearling Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #41449 by Pho
Pho created the topic: Yes! Finally!!!
Hello everyone!

Finally figured out my Username and Password in order to post. (Rob, please ignore my email for assistance. All is now good.)

I've been a long time silent reader of this forum, posted only once before, and would like to come out of the woods and be more active.

If there are any other silent followers of this forum, please do consider being more active. This is a lovely site. To all who have posted and shared, I wish to thank you for doing so. I have over the years laught so hard that my sides hurt, my eyes welled with tears as well by reading what others have posted. The wealth of information shared within this site has and does help the four footed as well as the two. Again thank you to all for making this wonderful forum possible. Looking forward to sharing with all.

Happy Holidays!

Edit:

Thank you Rob for your assistance with the User Name and Password. I thought I was going crazy. I finally figured out the information on my own. Posted, logoff, and came back later only to have the long lost info I used earlier fail. Kept attempting to login and wondering "wait a minute...it worked before...how did I do it"? Your message set me straight. Thanks again for taking the time to assist me.

Another photo for Greycloud. This is West. Not a very good pic. Will find something better for another post.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Pho. Reason: Update
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robb, Joerg Yoki, greycloud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #41452 by greycloud
greycloud replied the topic: Yes! Finally!!!
Hi Pho - good to see you back on here and looking forward to seeing more photos of your hounds. dh:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds