Deerhound fun day reminder

• Teratyke
  • Teratyke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Is one ever enough?
More
5 years 1 week ago #40394 by Teratyke
Teratyke created the topic: Deerhound fun day reminder
Remember it's the deerhound fun day in aid of greyhound gap this Saturday 6th July. Should be great fun. Please see here for further details
m.lureracing.com/Racing-Dates-2013.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #40427 by Elise
Elise replied the topic: Deerhound fun day reminder
I had a great time at the fun day today. Thanks ever so much to all the organisers and helpers, Liza, Julian, Ness, Cliff, Pam, Sandra. Miles, Henry......... I know I've missed many and got names wrong - so thank you to everyone I've missed too.

I took Styx and Hettie and they had a couple of excellent lure coursing runs. Thanks Julian for good lure operation. Styx is managing to get the hang of things quite well at lure coursing event number 2 now. We did well in the bone and spoon race (4th place) but due to "sabotage" (well we tripped over the start line) we didn't win the eleven legged race! The water race heat was a lot better than the final (6th place) for me as Styx gave a strong pull to the side right at the last minute sending my carefully carried water flying. But it was a really good day with lots of lovely dogs taking part.

Here are some photos.

Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Elise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joerg Yoki

More
5 years 1 week ago #40429 by BethC
BethC replied the topic: Deerhound fun day reminder
We had a great time too! Thanks to all the organisers and lovely dog people......our HWV came 1st in the bone and spoon and Yalla's team came 4th in the 11-legged race.....our first and probably only rosettes!

thanks to everyone involved.

More
5 years 1 week ago #40433 by Neil
Neil replied the topic: Deerhound fun day reminder
We had a fantastic time. Thanks to all the organizers for their excellent work

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.775 seconds