Putting a face to a name

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5634 by Robb
Robb replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
Ah, as everyone is posting pics of their bikes. It's not my latest bike as I don't have a pic of me on that one.

Rob B
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Robb.
The topic has been locked.
  • houndy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #5635 by houndy
houndy replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
Lurch8252 wrote:

houndy wrote:

I haven't got any of me with the dogs - I will have to ask my son to get snapping over the weekend. You all look so glamorous (well the women do):)

Oh, Houndy, but there is one of you with your family! Look on Keri's website! I know what you look like!!

OMG! I look absolutely awful! I do not take a good photo anyway but I look like a whale in that one. I don't think I look so awful in real life :(
More
10 years 5 months ago #5645 by chook
chook replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
sally wrote:

Come on Chook, we can't treat you any different to Ann and Gillian, only a close up will
do:P

Sorry dont realy do close up's lol,
there was some taken of me, but i dont know if they still exsist,

but for now this is probably as close as ive got,
lure coursing at peterborough 2007.

I am stood infront of the bloke,looking at the camera.

Jane
More
10 years 5 months ago #5647 by sally
sally replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
Thanks Helen, will take a look at kerri's site in a minute. Sorry Trish there is no
escape.
More
10 years 5 months ago #5650 by sally
Right everyone, Just to let you know that Alan is no longer my soulmate and i don't think
he's very handsome either;) Brollochan (Sam) Alan has been looking over my shoulder at
the new posts and when he saw your new pic of you in your wedding dress he said, and I
quote :"Blimey, I was in the wrong country 16 years ago.:ohmy: I'm gutted.:(
More
10 years 5 months ago #5651 by chook
chook replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
Is this a bit better, taken when we went to pick up my friends borzoi puppy,
thats not her pup - but one of the litter, it was supposed to be going to its new home that day, but they never came for him, a few weeks later he died of blote, was a little peed off as i fell in love with him.

Jane
More
10 years 5 months ago #5652 by sally
Yes thats better Chook:) Great to see you. what a lovely puppy and a tragic end to a short life.:(
More
10 years 5 months ago #5659 by Brollachan
Brollachan replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
sally wrote:

Right everyone, Just to let you know that Alan is no longer my soulmate and i don't think
he's very handsome either;) Brollochan (Sam) Alan has been looking over my shoulder at
the new posts and when he saw your new pic of you in your wedding dress he said, and I

:laugh: :laugh: I nearly lost my coffee :laugh: I am very flattered. Rest assured you look in better nick than I do now :silly:

I really did love that dress. We had by all accounts a budget wedding abd the dress was the most expensive thing. I wanted something "period"

Mysdeerie you do scrub up well. I am not a dress/skirt person and very rarely wear make up.
I can see you now chook :blink:
More
10 years 5 months ago #5670 by alan
alan replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
mysdeerie wrote:

your girls are lovely Sally. Glen Orchy looks like the sort of place I would love. Water rocks and trees sounds dull until you put them all together in a beautiful natural place. I would be proud of your handsome Alan in his kilt.

Hi, you're clearly a very nice person and appreciate a good pair of legs and correct ear set when you see it. By the way, I'm very envious of where you live, the climate ,the scenery and the apparant remoteness is too wonderful to contemplate. :X
More
10 years 5 months ago #5671 by alan
Brollachan wrote:

sally wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: I nearly lost my coffee :laugh: I am very flattered. Rest assured you look in better nick than I do now :silly:

I really did love that dress. We had by all accounts a budget wedding abd the dress was the most expensive thing. I wanted something "period"

Mysdeerie you do scrub up well. I am not a dress/skirt person and very rarely wear make up.
I can see you now chook :blink:

Who does, me or Sal? :)
More
10 years 5 months ago #5673 by alan
chook wrote:

Is this a bit better, taken when we went to pick up my friends borzoi puppy,
thats not her pup - but one of the litter, it was supposed to be going to its new home that day, but they never came for him, a few weeks later he died of blote, was a little peed off as i fell in love with him.

Well done Chook, thought you'd find one eventually. Sorry abt the Borzoi pup, but s.. happens, clearly wasn't the right home for it in any case. :(
  • feldandjack
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
10 years 5 months ago #5676 by feldandjack
feldandjack replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
OK not very glam, but the best I can do. Please note it was windy and this was the first outing in this cart (the previous cart was kicked to bits by horse that's pulling this one) so I'm concentrating and hoping not to break the land speed record behind a Clydesdale, on the way home.
More
10 years 5 months ago #5678 by sally
That's better Anne. At last we can say lovely to see you.:cheer:
More
10 years 5 months ago #5679 by Keijke
Keijke replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
Good looking people all of you. I am always behind the camera. But I will ask my daughter to take o photo of me, it comes lather.

Feldanjack: You have to present your horse in the horse thread. It looks great.

see you soon with a picture, Mareijke
More
10 years 5 months ago #5680 by sally
Guess what everybody? I've seen Trish (Houndy) on matahari's website. Hiya Trish, Good
to see ya.:P
More
10 years 5 months ago #5681 by alan
mysdeerie wrote:

For all you biker dudes I should post a pic of my dear hubbies favorite thing. (Anybody watch the Long Way Round & Down with E McGregor? We loved it.) Last summer he went to Vermont this summer planning a trip to Quebec.

Thought the LWR&D was fantastic, but on so late here,Sal thought I was avoiding her, staying up late to watch. Not too keen on his buddy though, a bit of a smart .. what do call it? As a fellow Scot, I felt obliged to watch and support his efforts although not a biker, more of a car/kart person.
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5682 by alan
feldandjack wrote:

OK not very glam, but the best I can do. Please note it was windy and this was the first outing in this cart (the previous cart was kicked to bits by horse that's pulling this one) so I'm concentrating and hoping not to break the land speed record behind a Clydesdale, on the way home.

Bril photo , didn't think Clydesdales kicked. Know one or two people at home that are in to them re showing, ploughing etc.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Teratyke. Reason: fixed image
  • feldandjack
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
10 years 5 months ago #5694 by feldandjack
feldandjack replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
The Clydesdale had a bit of a 'turn' He was loaned to us to use for a wedding, he has driven in teams of 6 and is usually showy but 100% safe, but for some reason he threw a wobbly and started rearing, bucking and charging off at 90mph. The cart was trashed and we only had 6weeks to get the old muck spreading cart in the picture fixed up (it had been stored in a shed for 15yrs then stored outside for the last 4yrs) But after 6weeks work, Clydesdale and cart came together beautifully on the big day.
He was a stunning big horse and I would love to have kept him.
  • MrsMc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #5696 by MrsMc
MrsMc replied the topic: Re:Putting a face to a name
Gosh just realised that the only picture we have together is on our wedding day. From left to right. Dan, Jack on my knee, Anna and Lucy.

Little eric isn't on this one so here is one of him separately having a cuddle with Daisy.

Here is Anna with Mack as a pup. She is going to do junior handling at Newark for the first time on the 21st.

More
10 years 5 months ago #5740 by sally
We have met at the shows but they are lovely photos Sara and you and Dan have a lovely
family:). Godd luck to Anna with her Junior handling.:lol:
Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.759 seconds