× Please note posts to this board are subject to moderator approval. We do this to ensure quality and protect dogs. It can take us a day or so to approve messages so please be patient.

Kez - Deerhound Male

• Teratyke
  • Teratyke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Is one ever enough?
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #32958 by Teratyke
Teratyke created the topic: Kez - Deerhound Male
Kez is a four year old deerhound male who is looking for a new home due to a family separation. Kez is currently in Northumberland near Carlisle. Kez is good with chickens, geese cats, horses and other dogs. Kez can have selective hearing but does come back but in his own time. Kez has always been in a house and is housetrained but can raid a bin if it's left out.
Kez is a quiet placid dog and if you think you can offer him a warm bed, two meals a day and love please contact John on 07816978809 or Private Message (PM) tiny john.
Thankyou

Please note this post is on behalf of the owner who has also contacted the UK Deerhound Club rescue. Obviously the site is not in a position to personally vouch for the dog.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Teratyke. Reason: site user name not typed correctly
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Hands

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #32962 by wallace
wallace replied the topic: Re: Kez - Deerhound Male
I hope he gets a home soon.

• Rea54
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #33094 by Rea54
Rea54 replied the topic: Re: Kez - Deerhound Male
Has a home been found for Kez yet ? I have a male deerhound called Minty which i got from the dogs trust and he is wonderful and it would be nice for him to have company .... I am in south yorkshire I have owned dogs for many years though its a first with deerhounds and found they are such a loving and laid back breed

kind regards

Sue

More
7 years 6 months ago #33209 by Bez
Bez replied the topic: Re: Kez - Deerhound Male
Hi Sue,
Just to let you know that Kez has found a new home with us. We heard about him from Sue at Deerhound Rescue and he's now living the life of Riley down south - he even has his own fan club of children!
I hope you find the dog you're looking for soon,
Claire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sid, Joerg Yoki, Rea54

More
7 years 6 months ago #33210 by Bez
Bez replied the topic: Re: Kez - Deerhound Male
(ps. Just read it would be your first time with a deerhound. Ours too! Judging from Kez,I can really recommend them - just wished I'd read about the bins first. We've come up with the motto, 'there is no such thing as a deerhound proof bin'!)

Moderators: EliseJoerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds