× Please note posts to this board are subject to moderator approval. We do this to ensure quality and protect dogs. It can take us a day or so to approve messages so please be patient.
Rules and Information - Please read before posting
- Topic Author
- Is one ever enough?
9 years 6 months ago #19144 by Teratyke
Teratyke created the topic: Rules and Information - Please read before posting
- Advertise for sale or wanted items here. Itâ€™s free!
- Advertise anything deerhound/dog related or of general interest to this community.
- We do not accept adverts for puppies/dogs.
- Rescues are ok, we need to be sure you have taken other measures prior to placing an ad. For example you should contact local rescues, or your national deerhound club. We do and will continue to make checks. This is not a shortcut to getting rid of an unwanted dog. If you advertise a rescue dog which is actually a pup sale we will find out. Abuse of this service may result in a ban from the site and discontinuation of this for sale service.
- We review all adverts manually so please be patient. We do this to ensure the relevance/quality of the item.
- We may remove adverts over 60 days old unless you update the post (the best way is to reply to the ad with a note saying still available).
- Upload a picture if possible.
- This is not an auction site and we will not in anyway assist or be held responsible for any items sold as a result of communications via this site. If you want to place an advert use this service, if all else fails try eBay.
- You use this service entirely at your own risk. Please be very careful when sending payment or items to people you don't know. If it goes wrong there isn't anything we can do. Do not send any payment or items to this site. Any agreements you make are between the advertiser and the buyer/seller and not Scottish-Deerhound.Com.
- You must register an account to place advertisements. Registering is quick, free and simple.
- This is an informal service and we do our best to make it simple and reliable.
- Be careful what personal details you publish â€“ the easiest way for buyers to contact you is through the Personal Messaging system available free to all registered users. If you choose to publish other details please be aware they will be visable to all.
- Please place your advertisement in the appropriate category.
- Please cancel your ad if the item is no longer available.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit or deny placement of any advertisement.
- We are happy to hear your suggestions for improvement of this service. Please report abuse/concerns.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Elise, Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds