× Please note posts to this board are subject to moderator approval. We do this to ensure quality and protect dogs. It can take us a day or so to approve messages so please be patient.

Automatic 4x4 for sale £1500 ono for quick sale

• Celtichounds
  • Celtichounds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #29074 by Celtichounds
Celtichounds created the topic: Automatic 4x4 for sale £1500 ono for quick sale
Hi Guys,

Its been a long time since i spoke with you all. I hope you're all well. My Deerhound cross (Boo) is now a year old and doing really well :)

Im selling my beloved Pajero as now i dont have the deerhound & wolfhound clan i dont need her :( I paid £2500 for her an have had her since June this year.

She would be great now the season is here and i have some really powerful rooftop spots that i can throw in (I had to take them off as am using her for work and couldnt get into NCP carparks with the lights on doh!)

1991 Automatic Mitsubishi Pajero Exceed 2.5 TD (import). Approx 95,000 miles on clock (150,000 km) immaculate tyres and spare, Green and Gold in colour.

Bull bar and front spotlights, grey leather interior (worn but not tatty), Power Steering, Immobiliser (and certificate) Alarm, Central Locking, CD player, Electric Sunroof, Electric Windows (front & back.) built in compass, adjustable armrests on front seats, Powerful roof top spotlights, she even has window guards. Last service August bank holiday 2010.

*Just recently serviced (as was driving long distance for holiday) and service prior to this was in June 2010 so also have additional brand new filter (boxed in glove box) Have taken roof top spotlights off but still have them if required (will come with price of car)

Currently has 6 moths tax* and 7 moths MOT

* Please note that unlike new 4x4s this car can be registered for the standard tax fee of £112 per 6 months

Please call 07824632932

Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Celtichounds. Reason: Sold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: EliseJoerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds