Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'

• daisymay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8283 by daisymay
Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry' was created by daisymay
:blush: Elsie Grey says 'SORRY' to the lovely people who were benched near us (we were 4274..before we moved!) This is her Best Sorry face..... she was very tempted by their nice pink suitcase with Even Nicer Food in it, and tried a few times to join their picnic :blush:

Your Deerhounds were beautiful and very well behaved and I do believe Congratulations are in order for Best Puppy :woohoo: Well Done!

Once again...sorry :blush: Elsie Grey did settle once I moved her and she had some space to lay down on her bed at the end of the row. (out of temptation!)

Congratulations to all of you and your wonderful Deerhounds who did so well...it was a fantastic first experience for us at Crufts and we were proud to be part of it all :woohoo:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Sid
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8284 by Sid
Replied by Sid on topic Re:Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'
Sorry we didn't manage to meet up, Kerry - we were just a few benches away on the other side of the pink suitcase! Lynne said she'd seen you, though, and I hope you managed to meet up with a few other Forum members.

• elvee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8295 by elvee
Replied by elvee on topic Re:Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'
it was lovely to meet you,Elsie Grey and Pinball Wizard!I don't blame you for moving to the end of the ailse,the benches were ridiculously small,whoever spaced them obviously doesn't know how big a deerhound is!I'm pleased we had 2,and were able to take the partition out,Megan is scared of laying on the bench but is quite happy on the floor in front.(note the box of wine!!)
Attachments:

• daisymay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8617 by daisymay
Replied by daisymay on topic Re:Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'
Sid wrote:

Sorry we didn't manage to meet up, Kerry - we were just a few benches away on the other side of the pink suitcase! Lynne said she'd seen you, though, and I hope you managed to meet up with a few other Forum members.

Hi Sid, sorry we missed you too :( I was pleased to meet Lynne, Elise, spot & Irater and chatted to them. We saw Alan & Sally and a few of the people & hounds we already knew.

We had a delightful & exhausting day. I have a few pics, but they are on the school camera, so will put them on here as soon as I can.

Elsie Grey enjoyed herself & had great fun in the hotel. Started off by doing her famous 'Skiddy' on the bed... no evidence left though...phew :dry: (Think she is a perv & likes the feel of things on her bum :blush: ) She then jumped on Chris & her daughter Lisa, bounced on their bed, gave them a quick wash & brush up (1.30am!) & then proceeded to bounce up and down woofing & barking as she could see herself in the mirror :silly: I don't know how Chris & Lisa did not fall out of bed! She really is a nutter :silly:

Hope to see some of you at Newbury at the weekend :)

• daisymay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8619 by daisymay
elvee wrote:

it was lovely to meet you,Elsie Grey and Pinball Wizard!I don't blame you for moving to the end of the ailse,the benches were ridiculously small,whoever spaced them obviously doesn't know how big a deerhound is!I'm pleased we had 2,and were able to take the partition out,Megan is scared of laying on the bench but is quite happy on the floor in front.(note the box of wine!!)

It was lovely to meet you too and your beautiful hounds :) I just loved Megan & Jess :kiss: If Elsie Grey had spotted the wine, she would have tried to drink it! :laugh:

• sally
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8695 by sally
Replied by sally on topic Re:Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'
The benches were a bit on the small side. We took the middle partion out too. I hope the
competitors the next day found it under the benches. This is Dalesman and his Grandson Finnan
relaxing.
Attachments:

• daisymay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8697 by daisymay
Don't worry Sally it was 'Toys' the next day....they could have got at least 50 on your bench!

Love the photo :)

• Purple
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8705 by Purple
Replied by Purple on topic Re:Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'
What a gorgeous photo. They look so relaxed. My boy would have been busy making a nuisance of himself.

• daisymay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8706 by daisymay
Purple wrote:

What a gorgeous photo. They look so relaxed. My boy would have been busy making a nuisance of himself.

Your boy should have met up with Elsie Grey and they could have got up to mischief together :ohmy: :laugh:

• Purple
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8741 by Purple
Replied by Purple on topic Re:Crufts..Elsie Grey says 'sorry'
daisymay wrote:

Purple wrote:

Your boy should have met up with Elsie Grey and they could have got up to mischief together :ohmy: :laugh:

That would be beyond his wildest dreams.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds