Information Required

• tawnochikno
  • tawnochikno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
5 years 6 months ago #38992 by tawnochikno
tawnochikno created the topic: Information Required
I am extremely concerned that a greyhound called Robin is now on this forum looking to be rehomed.
Robin was rehomed from my racing kennel to nichol and delivered to her by us,she raced as Cailin Go Mor" and we called her "Cailin".
I had contact soon after to say she had settled in well and was no called Robin".
Both my Trainer and myself do not want her to be past from pillar to post.

Ive tried to email the address given if anyone knows any info regarding what has happened please PM me or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Anyone considering rehoming her I can only say that she was a sweet girl that would have just loved a compfy sofa and piles of cuddles, I can give further details upon request.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #38994 by Elise
Elise replied the topic: Re: Information Required
I have emailed you. Thanks Elise

• tawnochikno
  • tawnochikno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
5 years 6 months ago #38995 by tawnochikno
tawnochikno replied the topic: Re: Information Required
Firstly "Thank You" to all that have replied to my request on this topic espeicially to Elise.

I have managed to speak to Nichol today regarding "Robin" and there have been some resettlement issues that Nichol has perserved with and has given Robin more than a fair chance to become part of the family.
All this has resulted in a sad decision to find Robin a home where the issues will not arise and I will be supporting her in this.
No one would have given Robin more of a chance than Nichol has and that includes me I think I probably would have been tearing my hair out!

If anyone can give a loving home to Robin please contact me or Elise and the resettlement issues can be discussed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elise

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds