We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court

• Trafalgarhills
  • Trafalgarhills's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
7 years 9 months ago #25782 by Trafalgarhills
Trafalgarhills created the topic: We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
After a couple of highly exciting and anticipatory months, we have at last taken over as official humans to Jacobite Creag Ealasaid aka Miss Pixie De La Court, now in position as deerhound No.3.
Pixie arrived last week having hopped over the ditch from Australia to NZ in a scairoplane as she calls them. She has settled in extremely well as only a derrhound can, and has discovered that the 3 kittens make useful hot water bootles if there are no humans about.
Pixies Mum is the infamous Worm (Jacobite Braemhor) and her Dad is Gentuhun Prince Charlie, so we are awfully pleased to have these new bloodlines in NZ.
Pixie has her mums natural curiosity and likes to eat, play with kittens and sleep on the sofa...
In a past life Pixie was a burlesque dancer.
Huge thanks to Pam and Dave for letting us get such a special wee girl. Like her brother Celt she is growing daily, but alas we cannot fit her beheuchie into a litter tray. I managed to get a few snaps last night - I only wish I had more talent at photography that other site members have. My apologies in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Trafalgarhills
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
7 years 9 months ago #25783 by Trafalgarhills
Trafalgarhills replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court

Pixie and Ella
Attachments:

• Trafalgarhills
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
7 years 9 months ago #25784 by Trafalgarhills
Trafalgarhills replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #25785 by Joerg Yoki
Joerg Yoki replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Hello Trafalgarhills,

Very great pics from Miss Pixie.
She has wonderful look.
I think Pixie and Ella are a great team. :)

All the best
Joerg and Yoki dh:)

More
7 years 9 months ago #25786 by Sid
Sid replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Cute as a button! She gets her dancing ability from her great granny DownJess, who still loves to boogie at nearly nine years old. Jessie passed it on to Dileas as well - it will be interesting to see if it carries on down the generations. And as for getting a Deerhound's bahookie into a litter tray...

More
7 years 9 months ago #25788 by farnorth
farnorth replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Congratulations and good luck for the future as for the litter tray before you are done it will be a shower tray.

More
7 years 9 months ago #25789 by rotwild
rotwild replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Hi, congratulations on beautifull Miss Pixie, fantastic to have some more lines in New Zealand. I am thinking about flying up to the Nationals, all depends what speciality shows are on to make it worth while, if so I will come and say hello to you and your beautiful hounds.

More
7 years 9 months ago #25790 by Robb
Robb replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
What a nice face to wake up to on an English morning. Good luck with the litter tray.

Rob B

More
7 years 9 months ago #25792 by Brollachan
Brollachan replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
How gorgeous is she??!! Nice high ear set

• houndy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #25805 by houndy
houndy replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Miss Pixie is beautiful :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #25808 by Ironstone
Ironstone replied the topic: Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court
Precious pup and child. You captured some great photos. NZ needs way more deerhounds. Good of you to hold up your end of things and pump up those numbers :laugh: Have fun.

Ironstone Deerhounds

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.938 seconds