Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court

We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25782

After a couple of highly exciting and anticipatory months, we have at last taken over as official humans to Jacobite Creag Ealasaid aka Miss Pixie De La Court, now in position as deerhound No.3.
Pixie arrived last week having hopped over the ditch from Australia to NZ in a scairoplane as she calls them. She has settled in extremely well as only a derrhound can, and has discovered that the 3 kittens make useful hot water bootles if there are no humans about.
Pixies Mum is the infamous Worm (Jacobite Braemhor) and her Dad is Gentuhun Prince Charlie, so we are awfully pleased to have these new bloodlines in NZ.
Pixie has her mums natural curiosity and likes to eat, play with kittens and sleep on the sofa...
In a past life Pixie was a burlesque dancer.
Huge thanks to Pam and Dave for letting us get such a special wee girl. Like her brother Celt she is growing daily, but alas we cannot fit her beheuchie into a litter tray. I managed to get a few snaps last night - I only wish I had more talent at photography that other site members have. My apologies in advance!
  • Trafalgarhills
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25783

Pixie and Ella
  • Trafalgarhills
  • Graduate Boarder

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25784

• Trafalgarhills
  • Graduate Boarder

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25785

Hello Trafalgarhills,

Very great pics from Miss Pixie.
She has wonderful look.
I think Pixie and Ella are a great team. :)

All the best
Joerg and Yoki dh:)
  • Joerg and Yoki
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1405

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25786

Cute as a button! She gets her dancing ability from her great granny DownJess, who still loves to boogie at nearly nine years old. Jessie passed it on to Dileas as well - it will be interesting to see if it carries on down the generations. And as for getting a Deerhound's bahookie into a litter tray...
  • Sid
  • Limit Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25788

Congratulations and good luck for the future as for the litter tray before you are done it will be a shower tray.
  • farnorth
  • Limit Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25789

Hi, congratulations on beautifull Miss Pixie, fantastic to have some more lines in New Zealand. I am thinking about flying up to the Nationals, all depends what speciality shows are on to make it worth while, if so I will come and say hello to you and your beautiful hounds.
  • rotwild
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25790

What a nice face to wake up to on an English morning. Good luck with the litter tray.
  • Robb
  • Open Boarder
  • Thank you received: 280
Rob B

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25792

How gorgeous is she??!! Nice high ear set
  • Brollachan
  • Open Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25805

Miss Pixie is beautiful :)
  • houndy

Re:We are pleased to introduce Miss Pixie De La Court 7 years 6 months ago #25808

Precious pup and child. You captured some great photos. NZ needs way more deerhounds. Good of you to hold up your end of things and pump up those numbers :laugh: Have fun.
  • Ironstone
  • Limit Boarder
  • Thank you received: 287
Ironstone Deerhounds
Moderators: Joerg and Yoki
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds