Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies

• suerose
  • suerose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
10 years 1 month ago #25404 by suerose
suerose replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
we have just been to see Gentiehun Tain's puppies and they are just great but there is a tail to tell
The owner of the bitch had a very nasty phone call a few weeks ago from another deerhound breeder stating that she should not of used our dog and lots of other words were said which we shall be making a statement and putting it up on our website
We are very sadden by this by what should be a happy time is sad and spoilt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• houndy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #25405 by houndy
houndy replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
I am sorry to hear that - some people beggar belief! Why cant they just mind there own business and get on with their own lives :angry:

• suerose
  • suerose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
10 years 1 month ago #25408 by suerose
suerose replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
Thank you Houndy and you are so right in what you have said

More
10 years 1 month ago #25410 by WendyS
WendyS replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
Sue It has nothing to do with anyone else. Just you and the breeder. Why are people so nasty. Don't let it spoil your enjoyment of the pups.

• hairybeasty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #25411 by hairybeasty
hairybeasty replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
Jealousy is an awful thing Sue..who's the daddy? Who's the daddy? Ra Ra Ra!! !! :laugh: :woohoo:

• feldandjack
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
10 years 1 month ago #25423 by feldandjack
feldandjack replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
These are lovely pups and their mum is in super shape. I love to see a mum full of life and energy, her owner has done her proud. Everyone knows that having and caring for pups can take it out of the bitch and the care given by the breeder shines through in the relaxed happy nature of this very proud mum.(she was even flirting with Rannoch) :laugh:

It's sad that anyone would make negative comments about this very successful mating. I wish all the pups the best for their future, safe in the knowledge they have had the best possible start in life.

I can't understand why anyone would have a problem with a healthy, much loved bitch being mated with a healthy much loved dog by a non commercial breeder who will ensure all the pups get loving permanent homes.

More
10 years 1 month ago #25432 by crackadog
crackadog replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
suerose wrote:

we have just been to see Gentiehun Tain's puppies and they are just great but there is a tail to tell
The owner of the bitch had a very nasty phone call a few weeks ago from another deerhound breeder stating that she should not of used our dog and lots of other words were said which we shall be making a statement and putting it up on our website

Hi Sue, I must be a bit slow on this. I don't know Celtic Queen or her history but where is the supposed problem in this mating? I hope all these lovely pups find good, loving homes.

More
10 years 1 month ago #25461 by Jacobite
Jacobite replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
crackadog wrote:

suerose wrote:

Hi Sue, I must be a bit slow on this. I don't know Celtic Queen or her history but where is the supposed problem in this mating? I hope all these lovely pups find good, loving homes.

There is no problem
We both just recently spoke on the phone to Sue ( mostly about other things )
The above is the old " Green-eyed Monster " IMHO
Not very impressed by such behaviour.

Dave

Pam and Dave Moffitt

Jacobite Deerhounds

More
10 years 1 month ago #25466 by crackadog
crackadog replied the topic: Re:Gentiehun Tain and Celtic Queen Puppies
Thanks and I'm so glad all sorted and hope everyone enjoys the puppies. Look forward to more photos as they grow.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds