Elsie Grey

• wallace
  • wallace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limit Boarder
  • Limit Boarder
More
8 years 1 week ago #22877 by wallace
wallace created the topic: Elsie Grey
Congratulations to everybody who was placed at the breed show. Special well done and thank you to all those who helped and those who organised it. This is to say Elsie Grey can be good, well done Kerry on your and Elsie's first Breed Show, in gaining two firsts and two cups to go with them. Woo Hoo way to go. dh:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #22881 by KimC
KimC replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
Congratulations rom us too. And Elsie did not bring in anything from her big register of inappropiate things to do, standing visible to everyone in the limelight....?

(what a chance to miss!)

More
8 years 1 week ago #22890 by Sid
Sid replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
No, she was so well behaved that it didn't seem like Elsie Grey at all! Well done, Kerry and Elsie.

More
8 years 1 week ago #22897 by Brollachan
Brollachan replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
Congratulations to Elsie Grey and Kerry :woohoo:

More
8 years 1 week ago #22910 by lurcherlover
lurcherlover replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
oh iam sooo dissappointed that elsie grey behaved!!! i was waiting for a funny story!!!lol :laugh:

More
8 years 1 week ago #22928 by Elise
Elise replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
Well done Kerry and Elsie Grey - what an excellent performance. Start of many hopefully.

Also well done everyone there and a tremendous thank you to the organisers what a brilliant job. Elise

More
8 years 1 week ago #22930 by daisymay
daisymay replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
:) Thank you so very much everyone. Well what can I say....Elsie Grey behaved very well and managed not too eat anyones picnic or play 'keepy uppy' with anyones private bits either! It really was her there at the show and I did not drug her, honest!! She just was on form and showed really well dh:) (She may well make up for it at her next show, the good behaviour does not usually last too long :laugh:

It was lovely to meet friends from the forum and of course their beautiful Deerhounds. We all had a fab two days and the atmosphere was great. Deerhound people are so very nice.

I am very proud of Elsie Grey and could not believe that she won her two classes (she was up against many fantastic dogs & I truly did not think that we stood a chance ) And then to go on and recieve two beautiful trophies (our first ones ever!) one for Best Special Beginner & one for Best Deerhound under 3yrs was an absolute delight :) I don't think I have got over the shock yet, or stopped smiling :)

Thank you to Wallace for putting up Elsie Greys win and well done on Logan for coming 1st in his class, clever boy :kiss:

A big thankyou to everyone for your support and encouragement and many Congratulations to all of the winners.....Well done :)

More
8 years 1 week ago #22931 by daisymay
lurcherlover wrote:

oh iam sooo dissappointed that elsie grey behaved!!! i was waiting for a funny story!!!lol :laugh:

Don't give up hope yet....there are plenty more shows for her to do one of her famous routines :laugh: :laugh:

I got talked into 'Adult Handling'....the first time I have ever tried it. I bottled out and did not take Elsie Grey in, but borrowed lovely Isla, who is nearly nine and is so calm and lady like, bless her. I had no idea what to do and was following five excellent and very proffessional handlers. I did my best to copy them, managed not to fall over and was very pleased with my pink rossette. I came 6th out of 6 :laugh:

• houndy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 week ago #22934 by houndy
houndy replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
Fantastic news :laugh: Ibet you are soooo proud of her - very well done! I too was expecting (and hoping) for another Elsie Grey funny story but I expect there will be plenty more :woohoo:

More
8 years 6 days ago #22965 by Joy
Joy replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
Well done Kerry and Elsie Grey - a great couple of wins for you and well deserved. Also I see from the results well done to Chris too.

Love Joy, Chris & the gangxxxx

More
8 years 6 days ago #22968 by daisymay
:) Thank you everyone for your lovely comments & congratulations it's much appreciated :)
I am sure it won't be long before Elsie Grey is up to her tricks again and giving us all a good laugh!

More
8 years 5 days ago #22995 by lurcherlover
lurcherlover replied the topic: Re:Elsie Grey
iam sure she will be entertaining us again soon!!! but very well done to you and pricless elsie!! and very brave!!!

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.675 seconds