Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag

Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22569

Top left hand corner on p.12 of Dogs today, there is a lovely photo of a Deerhound. It is taken at Crufts and the Deerhound is benched and is laying on a yellow benching blanket, two silver flasks on the floor and the dog has a bone shaped name tag. Anyone know who's dog???? The photo is taken by www.theartofanimals.co.uk if the owners want a copy of pic.
We could play, name that deeround :)
  • daisymay
  • daisymay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Limit Boarder
  • Posts: 1020
  • Thank you received: 130
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22570

daisymay wrote:

We could play, name that deeround :)[/quote]

It would help if I could spell DEERHOUND :blush: (Is a Deeround a fat one :silly: )
  • daisymay
  • daisymay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Limit Boarder
  • Posts: 1020
  • Thank you received: 130
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22573

Yes I saw the deerhound too - I am going to say that it was a Kilbourne hound
  • houndy
  • houndy's Avatar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22576

Harry Potter is on TV now, ITV. I am pretty sure this is the film with the Kilbourne hound in, as Sirius Black, not that I am a Potter fan.
  • Lurch8252
  • Lurch8252's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Open Boarder
  • Posts: 1905
  • Thank you received: 185
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22578

Lurch8252 wrote:
Harry Potter is on TV now, ITV. I am pretty sure this is the film with the Kilbourne hound in, as Sirius Black, not that I am a Potter fan.

Yes definately a Deerhound in Harry potter :) Star of the show ;)
  • daisymay
  • daisymay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Limit Boarder
  • Posts: 1020
  • Thank you received: 130
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22579

PS......Good job we were not at Crufts this year..... there was a streaker who ran across the main ring in nothing but a stuck on tail :ohmy: With her track record, goodness knows what Elsie grey would have done :whistle: :pinch:
  • daisymay
  • daisymay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Limit Boarder
  • Posts: 1020
  • Thank you received: 130
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22580

daisymay wrote:
PS......Good job we were not at Crufts this year..... there was a streaker who ran across the main ring in nothing but a stuck on tail :ohmy: With her track record, goodness knows what Elsie grey would have done :whistle: :pinch:

She might have brought him to see the error of his ways, preferably in front of several million viewers. That would put his gas at a peep.
  • Sid
  • Sid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Limit Boarder
  • Posts: 1096
  • Thank you received: 87
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Deerhound in 'Dogs today' mag 7 years 9 months ago #22581

Sid wrote:
daisymay wrote:
PS......Good job we were not at Crufts this year..... there was a streaker who ran across the main ring in nothing but a stuck on tail :ohmy: With her track record, goodness knows what Elsie grey would have done :whistle: :pinch:

She might have brought him to see the error of his ways, preferably in front of several million viewers. That would put his gas at a peep.

That certainly would have bought Elsie Grey to the attention of the judges :ohmy: But it would have made me laugh and made his eyes water no doubt :lol:
  • daisymay
  • daisymay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Limit Boarder
  • Posts: 1020
  • Thank you received: 130
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Joerg and Yoki
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum