Lodhainn \"A\" Litter details

• Brodie
  • Brodie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limit Boarder
  • Limit Boarder
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #43773 by Brodie
Brodie replied the topic: Lodhainn \"A\" Litter details
Thanks Pho .. .. all is well here considering everything .. .. as you know I had to re home Blaize as I was unable to give her the care & attention required of a large running hound .. .. but she has a fantastic life in south wales .. .. Bheula was a different story but you cant win em all .. ..I dont ever expect to be well enough to ever own a DH again so will just have to live with the wonderful memories they gave me over the years .. .. Sending Love

Wigster n San x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #43774 by Lisa
Lisa replied the topic: Lodhainn \"A\" Litter details
Hi John, I read this and it made me think that I haven't been any photos of Bheula on here or on Facebook for ages, I do hope she is ok. Did you have a problem with her new owners? Hamish is fine, all healed up now with his foot and the fur is growing back now thank goodness! The insurance has paid up now too for both his gastroenteritis and the treatment for his foot so we are very pleased! He was given the most wonderful care at the vets and both times they got him better really quickly, they really are wonderful there! Hope you and Sandra are ok xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brodie

• Brodie
  • Limit Boarder
  • Limit Boarder
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #43775 by Brodie
Hi lisa .. .. yes just bit .. .. I made a poor choice thats all .. .. I dont get any updates of any description .. ..
Sad but true .. .. you find out who your friends are for sure !!

Wigster n San x

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #43776 by Lisa
Hi John, I'm so sorry to hear that, what a shame that you don't get any updates on her :( Yes, sometimes you find out who your true friends are! xx

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #43777 by Pho
Pho replied the topic: Lodhainn \"A\" Litter details
Can you contact Bheula's owners and ask for an update? I know I'm not the best at giving updates after a new pup settles in.

I also wish I lived nearby so that you could enjoy a visit with East and not just have to rely on memories. Is there anyone nearby with a dearie who could stop by for a short visit? Something as simple as sharing a cup of tea while giving a much loved ear rub is magic for the soul.

• Brodie
  • Limit Boarder
  • Limit Boarder
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #43778 by Brodie
Not really .. .. for some reason the rescue centre she went to without my knowledge or consent have banned me from knowing .. .. ..
Sad but true .. ..

Wigster n San x

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #43779 by Lisa
Oh my goodness, I can't believe they gave her away to a rescue centre, why on earth would they do that?!!! That makes me really sad :( I just hope that she went to a lovely home and lives a very happy life with owners who love her xx
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Lisa.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #43780 by Dylan
Dylan replied the topic: Lodhainn \"A\" Litter details
My goodness, that is terrible I would have thought you would have rights as you are the breeder. Did you have it in your puppy contract that should the dog be rehomed you must be notified first? Have you consulted with the Deerhound Club for advice? I t is very disrespectful and I mean who would not share details of a dog with its breeder that is a horrible thing to do.

As for Deerhound contact could you not go to a show and see some? I wish I lived near you, would have brought my 2 over although from your point of view probably lucky I don't live near you, sometimes they are so good then they have the mad hatter moments!

• Brodie
  • Limit Boarder
  • Limit Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #43788 by Brodie
Thanks Dylan .. .. I doubt if there is a more comprehensive puppy pack than the one I produced (although it may have been copied by now as of cause they went with each pup -- -- much the same ad my health & safety sheets & reports I produced for societies) and it did state I was to be kept informed amongst other things but then friendship only matters when it serves ones own purposes when it comes to the canine world .. .. I was informed that the deerhound rehomer was crap which is why she went to the rescue centre who were aware of my wishes but I was never informed of her address .. .. sad but true .. ..

Wigster n San x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan

More
2 months 1 week ago #43789 by Dylan
Dylan replied the topic: Lodhainn \"A\" Litter details
Thank you for your reply it is a very hard situation. But better to dwell on the fun years and the years of love we have with them, than the sad times. Those memories of them zooming around with that glint in their eyes and the love in their hearts

best wishes Dylan

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds