Beatrice is Here!!

• Graizelund
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11085 by Graizelund
Beatrice is Here!! was created by Graizelund
Not much of an anouncement but I have Beatrice staying with me at the moment :cheer:

she is in season at the moment and my ex doesn't want her with the boys, so I get her to stay with me and Leah woo hoo!!!

I wanted to get her permanently but he's being stubborn about that :(

so I shall enjoy her whilst she's here, she's a totally different character from Leah so I have to keep my wits about me lol :laugh:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Graizelund
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11086 by Graizelund
Replied by Graizelund on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
sorry about pic quality, never as good inside!!
Attachments:

• farnorth
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11088 by farnorth
Replied by farnorth on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
she looks quite comfy enjoy the time you have however short its what we all should do

• Brollachan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11094 by Brollachan
Replied by Brollachan on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
Enjoy your time together. I wish we had somewhere to send either Bree or Lockie to. Bree is in heat now and within the next day or so the fun will really begin "sigh"
She looks well settled anyway :)

• Willow
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11096 by Willow
Replied by Willow on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
How lovely and comfy she looks,itll be nice for Leah to have some company for a little while.
And youll have two hounds to cuddle. You could always get some pet passports and leave the country :laugh:

• daisymay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11105 by daisymay
Replied by daisymay on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
So happy for you that you have your darling Beatrice back for a while :) I agree with Willow....get the passports done and then off!! :ohmy: :laugh:

• Lurch8252
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11108 by Lurch8252
Replied by Lurch8252 on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
Argh, bless. I wouldn't give her back!!

• Jacobite
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11112 by Jacobite
Replied by Jacobite on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
She looks very comfy, give her lots of cudles.

Pam

• tawnochikno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11127 by tawnochikno
Replied by tawnochikno on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
I sympathise with you re your situation, Ive been through it myself. I register all my hounds my name then situation can never occur again.

It,s not the best option just a result of past baggage we carry with us.As for the passport and plane maybe you should book your ex on it and keep the hounds!!!

• jockanddougal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11174 by jockanddougal
Replied by jockanddougal on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
I couldnt agree more! And by the look of the pic I think B would agree! Gx

• daisymay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11235 by daisymay
Hi, I hope you are still having fun with your darling Beatrice :)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you have Fergus as well and are they Trentdale???? I may have got in a muddle, but think they could be Elsie Grey's brother & sister?? Elsie Grey was a rehome and was breed by J. Johnson; Elsie Grey's name is Trentdale Glamis of Lyndorthwin. It would be great if they were related and even nicer if we were ever at a show together and could meet up :)

Lots of ear rubs for Leah & Beatrice

ps. sorry if I have got it all wrong :unsure:

• wallace
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11280 by wallace
Replied by wallace on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
Enjoy yourself with you darling Beatrice. I hope all of you can work it out so that none of you are hurt. If not grab the passports and run. Sorry it must be horrible for you. Good luck.

• Graizelund
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11287 by Graizelund
Hi DaisyMay - YES! Bea is a Trentdale, and yes we made the classic mistake of getting 2 litter mates :blush: (never again!)

I had hoped to see your girl at the breed show, I have noticed that she has been doing rather well in the shows, would love to see her. I believe she is from a repeat mating? Bea and Ferg will be 3 this year.

Bea absolutely HATES showing, so much so that I just don't bother anymore, and in view of my current circumstances I can't see any change in that!

Bea is in my avatar, sat in a clump of crocosmia, little minx ;)

Hugs to your girl too :kiss:

• daisymay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11294 by daisymay
Graizelund wrote:

Hi DaisyMay - YES! Bea is a Trentdale, and yes we made the classic mistake of getting 2 litter mates :blush: (never again!)

I had hoped to see your girl at the breed show, I have noticed that she has been doing rather well in the shows, would love to see her. I believe she is from a repeat mating? Bea and Ferg will be 3 this year.

Bea absolutely HATES showing, so much so that I just don't bother anymore, and in view of my current circumstances I can't see any change in that!

Bea is in my avatar, sat in a clump of crocosmia, little minx ;)

Hugs to your girl too :kiss:

Hi Liz, That is lovely news :) So Bea & Ferg are Elsie Grey's family! They are from an older litter, but same mum & dad. Elsie Grey is 20mths old and a real pickle, I don't know if you have read about her naughty episodes on the forum :ohmy: Bea looks such a sweetie :kiss:

We are going to Bath and the Hound Show of East Anglia. It would be lovely to meet you at a Show. Elsie Grey has her moments and does well at some shows; that's when she behaves!

Sorry to hear how things have turned out for you :( Maybe you could have joint access to your lovely hounds & take turns to have them?? Men......I just stick to dogs....life is easier that way :laugh:
Hope to meet you soon, Take care love Kerry, Daisy May & Elsie Grey :)

• wallace
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11296 by wallace
Replied by wallace on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
Elsie Grey looks like her elder sister Beatrice.:)

• daisymay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11318 by daisymay
wallace wrote:

Elsie Grey looks like her elder sister Beatrice.:)

I bet Beatrice is better behaved than Elsie Grey....... she is trying to dig up and eat an arm chair for some bizzare reason...... as I type ..... calling out..'No Elsie Grey...Leave it!' In my best cross voice..... to which she sniggers and gallops out into the garden with a cushion in her mouth :ohmy:

• Graizelund
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11331 by Graizelund
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh that made me laugh!!!

though I can assure you that Bea is equally naughty!!

I came in from work last friday to find some white paper on the floor in the living room...as I puzzled over what it was I realised that she had stolen a box of coffee whitener off the kitchen side, removed the inner packaging and neatly torn the paper to get at the contents which had obviously been consumed!!! (only about 1/4 contents)

And I take full responsibility as I should have thought to pack it away and not leave it within pinching distance!!

Oh and later that evening she stole and ate a block of frozen tripe that was for her and Leah's breakfast on Sat.....

little monkey :laugh:

• daisymay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11364 by daisymay
:laugh: :laugh: Ooohh, that coffee whitener must have made Bea's mouth dry!!
Both Elsie Grey & Daisy May are very good at 'counter surfing' can't leave anything out!
Elsie Grey is also an expert 'Gardener' & follows me around and as fast as I fill up the wheelbarrow, when I turn around she has emptied it for me :ohmy: She runs up the garden with any plants I have just potted up and scatters them everywhere... great fun :woohoo: and She is convinced that she is helping and doing a really Good Job of it too, bless her :dry:

• Murph the Magnificent
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11365 by Murph the Magnificent
Replied by Murph the Magnificent on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
Our two are expert counter surfers and especially love supervising the loading of the dishwasher in case any remnants of people food remain on them.
Our Murph loves "gardening" too. He has a fascination for the planters - he'll dig ferociously in the large troughs we have and makes an incredible mess. He must have wrecked dozens of plants but, of course, only digs when I've just spent ages putting all the soil back where it belongs. Then traipses all of the soil through the kitchen, the living room, and the couch especially. What a menace that boy is!

• Lurch8252
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #11366 by Lurch8252
Replied by Lurch8252 on topic Re:Beatrice is Here!!
It must be the name, my Murphy was the puppy from hell and still nicks anything edible!
He is 4 now, had his 4th birthday last Friday and has calmed down to such a laid back, loving sweetheart of a boy. He is still knackered from last nights walk and has barely surfaced at all today, so might give him a night off tonight!

Oh, and he is also a dishwasher hanger!!
Attachments:

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds