Film shoot

• feldandjack
  • feldandjack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #16209 by feldandjack
feldandjack created the topic: Film shoot
Well Bryn and Cara are off filming again today. I'm having to work so hubby was dispatched at 6am this morning with two dogs and assorted rugs, towels and coats, not to mention loads of dog treats. Wish him well folks, I can't help thinking there will be chaos on set when those two decide to ignore everything he says :blink:
Bryn has perfected his 'Speak' command, thanks to intensive coaching from all the cast while they were bored between takes, can't get the bu@@er to shut up now :dry: Cara is far too posh to indulge in any of that circus stuff although one look at the ball and she is a silly puppy again :woohoo:
Hubby has arrived and says it's raining, he's getting in to his waterproofs and is under strict instructions to park as close to the set as possible. It's OK for the cast to walk miles in the rain, but the dogs get priority parking ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #16212 by Brollachan
Brollachan replied the topic: Re:Film shoot
As it should be :lol: Are you allowed to tell us what the film is called?

• feldandjack
  • feldandjack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #16216 by feldandjack
feldandjack replied the topic: Re:Film shoot
The Eagle of the ninth is the film. Hubby has just phoned to say they were in four scenes today, it's been a long wet day and I think they are all ready to come home now. I hope he remembered to get them a lunch when they were on set.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds