Filming starts tomorrow

• feldandjack
  • feldandjack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
9 years 1 month ago #15686 by feldandjack
feldandjack created the topic: Filming starts tomorrow
Well filming starts in the morning so me, Cara, Bryn, and Archie will be hoofing it up the bleedin great hill again. Their supplies (food, water, blankets, coats and bedding are being taken up today and we are getting one of the natty cowskin tent things on the set to hide in when we aren't being filmed. The poor 'extras' will be tramping about in sandals and cowskin tunics getting their extremities frozen off. Training has been very hit and miss (what else would you expect from lurchers) :P We visited the set yesterday and Cara promptly leapt up to the top of one of the tents to get a better view :ohmy:
My lot really enjoyed leaping around in the heather and bogs, I don't think the proper actor dogs are as keen :unsure: Any hopes I had of the trained dogs passing on their obedience stuff to my lot have been squashed, it seems my lots loutish lurcher traits have contaminated the professionals.

Rain is battering the windows again, but at least the 70mph winds have gone, replaced by 30mph winds :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #15689 by Ironstone
Ironstone replied the topic: Re:Filming starts tomorrow
:lol: Thanks for the update, very entertaining! The glamorous side of show biz ;) Look forward to more posts on this thread.

Ironstone Deerhounds

More
9 years 1 month ago #15692 by Sid
Sid replied the topic: Re:Filming starts tomorrow
Sounds like a hilarious time is about to be had - please keep us posted if you can. Will you make Sue's on the 18th, by the way? It's not the same without Bryn and Cara (and you, of course!)

More
9 years 1 month ago #15825 by Brollachan
Brollachan replied the topic: Re:Filming starts tomorrow
Any Goss???

• feldandjack
  • feldandjack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Post Graduate Boarder
  • Post Graduate Boarder
More
9 years 1 month ago #15954 by feldandjack
feldandjack replied the topic: Re:Filming starts tomorrow
We are off to Loch Lomond tomorrow for another three days filming, then back on Saturday for another day, then that should be it. It's been great fun, Cara LOVES it (much to my surprise) Archie and Bryn have been great together and there were no incidents in the last house even although there were 8 dogs and 5 folk all living together. I'm sorry to be missing the coursing, but I've got so much catching up to do it's been hectic.
The lady looking after the Channing guy (Movie star) tried to get the tinfoil blanket thing I was taking to wrap round Cara during filming. She said "I'll take that for Channing, he's very cold" I replied "Channing can get his own $@%&*$@ blanket this for my dog" the actors with Cara had a good laugh at that one.
Everyone has been very nice and the dogs are treated better than the extras. It's been an experience. There was a ban on cameras on the set but if I can get photobucket working I'll post some of the shots taken off set.

More
9 years 1 month ago #15962 by Sid
Sid replied the topic: Re:Filming starts tomorrow
feldandjack wrote:

The lady looking after the Channing guy (Movie star) tried to get the tinfoil blanket thing I was taking to wrap round Cara during filming. She said "I'll take that for Channing, he's very cold" I replied "Channing can get his own $@%&*$@ blanket this for my dog" .

Quite right too. Cheeky cow.

More
9 years 1 month ago #15974 by Lurch8252
Lurch8252 replied the topic: Re:Filming starts tomorrow
I think I have missed something, what is being filmed?

and fair play on the dog blanket!!

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds