× More fun than owning a deerhound? Surely not!

The most heavenly creature....?

• maggiemac
  • maggiemac's Avatar Topic Author
  • Graduate Boarder
  • Graduate Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #41864 by maggiemac
maggiemac created the topic: The most heavenly creature....?
Today, at 9am this morning my sofa cushions were deprived of their ruffle. At 10 am my lovely line of washing was hanging ....on the lawn. 10.15 till 12 my next door neighbours chickens were unaware they were being watched-no stalked. At 1pm I decided to make a curry, I retrieved the cooked chicken from the fridge ,alas the phone rang. I had a cheese sandwich for lunch! 2pm a new hole in the lawn. Muddy paw prints all over the gates top rail, through the house, on the bed and the sofa. At 3pm the last walk, poor pheasant , poor frightened pheasant. At 5, half an hour of superstar dogs on tv ,which she watches so intensely , then sleep. At 6 I am loved. I am adored. Eyes that look right into my soul. She comes to my hand signal for cuddle, she now reverses when I say beep, beep ,beep. She looks at me, I mean really looks at me. Yes the most heavenly creature. Tomorrow we`re off to the beach for the first time so perhaps you should all stay away from the East Coast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: feldandjack, crackadog, Joerg Yoki, singer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #41865 by crackadog
crackadog replied the topic: The most heavenly creature....?
Oh the joys of puppy deerhounds. What a fun day she had!0
The following user(s) said Thank You: maggiemac

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #41868 by KimC
KimC replied the topic: The most heavenly creature....?

maggiemac wrote: Tomorrow we`re off to the beach for the first time so perhaps you should all stay away from the East Coast.

Do all these flooding damages also go on her account?

The most perfect creature.... Most likely Sir Walter Scott had servants to remove the mud, repair the sofa and fix the holes in the lawn.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by KimC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maggiemac

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds