Keep up to date with the Directory

• Teratyke
  • Teratyke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Is one ever enough?
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #22060 by Teratyke
Teratyke created the topic: Keep up to date with the Directory
I've just added a new feature that displays all the most recently added directory entries. As the directory has grown its become increasingly difficult to find the newly added entries.

Click directory in the top menu, or here... www.scottish-deerhound.com/directory
In the left hand column you should now see latest directory entries, as you move categories this list will change to reflect the category you are currently viewing. You can also see the latest entries in the left hand column of the home page.

I'd like encourage everyone to visit the websites that people have set up. Setting up a website can be a lot of work and its difficult to promote and attract visitors, so please use the directory to discover and visit lots of interesting personal and commercial web sites.

For anyone interested in listing their details and/or website in the directory, its a relatively simple process, and free. You just need to login - oh and it has to have some relevance to deerhounds. Alternatively email me details of your site and I will add it for you. Links back here are most appreciated, but not required.

Rob
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Teratyke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds