× Please note posts to this board are subject to moderator approval. We do this to ensure quality and protect dogs. It can take us a day or so to approve messages so please be patient.

DEERHOUND

• liz nairn
  • liz nairn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #39733 by liz nairn
liz nairn created the topic: DEERHOUND
[attachment:1]Elie 013.JPG[/attachment]
Hi, three weeks ago we unfortunately had to have our beautiful deerhound Rannoch put to sleep. He deveoped kidney failure and although he was on a drip for three days we had to take the heartbreaking decision to have him put to sleep. He was 5 years old.

We are now looking to rehome/rescue a deerhound. We do have another dog whom we rehomed. He is a deerhound/greyhound cross - we think around 9 years old - not quite sure. He is neutered and a very placid, lovely boy, sorely missing his friend.

We live in the Highlands of Scotland so ideally would be looking to rehome a dog somewhere in Scotland. The lady we got our present dog from would be happy to vouch for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #39735 by stussy
stussy replied the topic: Re: DEERHOUND
Hairy Beastie is in Scotland and has a lovely lad looking for a new home :)

• liz nairn
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #39747 by liz nairn
liz nairn replied the topic: Re: HAIRY BEASTIE
Hi thank you for your reply. Could I have more details re Hairy Beastie. Hope you get this. Still not sure how to navigate this site!

Cheers.

Liz

• liz nairn
  • Puppy Boarder
  • Puppy Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #39763 by liz nairn
liz nairn replied the topic: Re: DEERHOUND
Thank you for letting me know about deerhound. Have tried to make contact with owner, but no reply yet.

More
5 years 5 months ago #39764 by alfie
alfie replied the topic: Re: DEERHOUND
There is a 4yr old advertised on pre loved in lanark area.i have made the breeder aware as this is the sister of my dog. Do be aware that one of her brothers had dcm so if considering would be worth a vet check first, i am in contact with the owner of that dog too if you need any more info. In preloved just type in deerhound and you will find her. I am in moray and am happy to answer any questions about my own dog you would like to know. Hope that helps

More
5 years 5 months ago #39808 by greycloud
greycloud replied the topic: Re: DEERHOUND
There is a lovely looking deerhound x at Many tears animal rescue Carmarthen - his name is Wizzey dh:)

Moderators: EliseJoerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds