× More fun than owning a deerhound? Surely not!

Kneeling High Jump Record

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #23486 by daisymay
daisymay replied the topic: Re:Kneeling High Jump Record
Ooohh the Shame of it Elsie Grey!! 1 Year, 1 Month ago
Elsie Grey managed to behave (reasonably well) in the ring when being judged by Nessie last Sunday at Ardingly.

However...... In the afternoon she was in an AV Beginners Class. So in we trot, 'Elsie grey, do your best' I say She stood reasonably still for the judge....did a lovely triangle and when he said run around and join the others.....Elsie grey lost the plot .......

To my Horror I realised we were Face to face....She was running backwards in front of me on her hind legs..... she had a very stupid look on her face I stopped pushed her down and did my 'best cross voice'..... to no avail.......she proceeded to jump, hop and twist and try & jump over me.... Then after getting her paw caught in her show lead and getting it stuck in her mouth..... we stopped again.... and then to top it all .... as we run off again I realised I felt a little heavy on one side ...... Elsie Grey was running and trying to 'Bonk' my left Leg at the same time ....... Ooohhhh the Shame!!!!!!

The judge very kindly said 'She is only young & it's been a long day, try again' Bless him We tried again and she repeated the whole mad routine again

My face was sooooo hot and red, you could have fried and egg on it Nessie was at the ringside crying with laughter

Dear God, what a show!!!! Elsie grey really is a Nut Case Dreading the next time we are in the ring again

FOUND IT FOR YOU>>> :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #23492 by lurcherlover
lurcherlover replied the topic: Re:Kneeling High Jump Record
oooo thank you,cheered us right up!!!! me and paul have laughed until we cried!!! poor you that must have been so embarrasing!!!! skye does a sort of 'flying bonk!' onto my poor little skinny saluki/beddy x !! she does it when he makes a run for it to get away from her!! she scoops him up in an front paw lock!!! poor boy,they are so funny.you should write a book about elsie grey antics!! have you read walking ollie? very funny

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #23493 by daisymay
:laugh: It was funny, mind you, the grip on that girl :ohmy: I had bruises for weeks afterwards! I have started to write it all down, with a view of trying to get it published, not sure yet? She has done some mad things, bless her :) I am glad I found it for you, and cheered you both up :)

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #23494 by daisymay
PS..... She swiped the judges biscuits off his plate on the way into the ring..should have known she was going to be daft!

Moderators: Joerg Yoki
Time to create page: 0.611 seconds